By: AZ Elite PublishingPages: 90Publisher: java, java programming, java for dummies, java ee, java swing, java android, java mobile java appsPublication Date: Sept. 8, 2015
Java: Quick and Easy Guide To Java Programming!
Java is a programming language created by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems in the year 1991. The first version (Java 1.0) was made publicly available in 1995. In 2010, Oracle Corporation acquired Sun Microsystems; therefore Java is now managed by Oracle. Currently, the latest release of Java for Java is known as Java 8. Even though Java is a powerful programming language, it is relatively easy to learn.
This book is designed for software developers who wish to learn about Java technology and want to get up and running with real world application development and object-oriented programming using the Java Language and Platform. Java: Quick and Easy Guide To Java Programming!
does not require any prior experience with Java platform or Java coding. Prior experience with object-oriented programming languages may reduce your learning curve.
In Java: Quick and Easy Guide To Java Programming!, you will learn:
- The Java Language • The Java Compiler • The Java Virtual Machine • The Garbage Collector • The Java Development Kit (JDK) • The Java Environment
- Setting up your development environment • Installing JDK 8 • Installing & setting up Eclipse
- The core concepts of object-oriented programming • The properties of objects
- The principles of object-oriented programming, including inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism
- The structure of Java objects • Reserved words • Defining a package • Class declaration • Variables
- How to create a package • How to declare a class • How to add class variables
- Accessor methods • Declaring accessors • Calling methods
- Strings • Concatenating strings • Operators
- The basics of loops
- Arrays • How to declare an array • How to load an array • How to work with lists • Maps
- Archiving JAVA code.
Many people wonder which programming language they should learn in order to gain a competitive edge in the IT industry. Keeping in mind that Java has become the preferred choice of Google for Android app development, it is safe to say that this programming language has excellent potential that is waiting to be tapped into. Because JAVA has a rich API and the learning curve can be further made shallow when combined with popular IDEs such as Eclipse, it will undoubtedly become increasingly popular. Java is also platform-independent.TAKE ACTION NOW. Scroll to the top of the page and click the 'BUY' button.Java: Quick and Easy Guide To Java Programming!
on your Kindle device, computer, tablet or smartphone.